The St. Andrew's Church is the only church in the town of Les Avanchers, subordinated to many chapels from the surrounding villages.
The Saint-André church was built in the 17th century, in 1676, on the site of the previous building which probably dates from the 13th century. Baroque in style, this church has retained the earlier Romanesque bell tower. Inside this bell tower were installed until the French Revolution four bells. Today, the bell tower has only three bells, two of which were melted during the 19th century and one dating from 1613, as indicated by an engraved inscription.
Unguided group tours
Unguided individual tours
Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous garantir la meilleure expérience sur notre site web. Si vous continuez à utiliser ce site, nous supposerons que vous en êtes satisfait.J'acceptePolitique de confidentialité