This mill is one of the last witnesses of many mechanisms that marked out the route of Eau Blanche. It is mapped on the statement of the Sardinian cadastre of 1729.
The town has bought it and renovated it. Its mechanism is the only one of its kind. It is the centerpiece of a conservatory of water-related businesses, which have marked the history of Aigueblanche. Pressed are regularly organized using, when its flow allows, the hydraulic force of the Eau Blanche. The oil is extracted in a traditional way.