In an exceptional setting, the "Cab'Ane" is located in the heart of the forest and offers a breathtaking view of the Lauzière massif and the surroundings of Valmorel.
The Cabane, with its original octagonal shape and noble materials, is a real cocoon of well-being perched 4 metres high for 2 adults and 1 child between 6 and 10 years old. Designed with autonomy and sustainability in mind, it is equipped with dry toilets, heating and solar panels for lighting.
The must to take height and feel in harmony with the environment, the roof top of 15m² will allow you to relax and cosy corner.
- Breakfast with local products brought to the foot of the Cabane between 8:30 and 9:30 am
- Tea and coffee available in the hut with a small gas stove.
- Bed linen and organic products for your toilet provided. Towels not provided.
- Water supply of 20L for washing, sawdust shavings for dry toilet use, heating. Electricity provided by solar panels for lighting and to allow you to charge your phones and computers (4G network at the Cabane!).
- Solar shower from April to October.
- Free visit of the Valmo'Bourricot mini farm from 10am to 6.30pm.
Snacks at the Yurt and fondue evening under the Yurt of Valmo'Insolite for your meals. Possibility to bring your own meal to enjoy on the roof top or in the Cabane in complete privacy. To be specified as a "special request" when booking your stay.
Take advantage of the unusual adventure of a hike with our Valmo'Bourricot donkeys to enhance your unusual stay.
To be specified as a "special request" when booking your stay.
Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous garantir la meilleure expérience sur notre site web. Si vous continuez à utiliser ce site, nous supposerons que vous en êtes satisfait.J'acceptePolitique de confidentialité