A whole list of saints with antiquated names are testimony of the ardent devotion of the Savoie population.
The current church dates from 1655. The vault was finished in 1690. Its layout is simple, in the form of a Latin cross. The building has three bays separated by cruciform pillars that support a groin vault. Each pillar has an ionic capital with remarkable scrolls. The tower has also been refurbished. The altarpiece with its monumental tabernacle is the work of sculptor Jacques Antoine Todesco.
St-Oyen Church is one of several Savoie churches built or rebuilt in the 17th century in a Baroque style. Only the interior is in Baroque style, the exterior is very simple. The main ornament on this high triangular façade is the gate, the way into the sacred world from the profane world. The pillars, with their ionic bases (the only ones in Tarentaise), have ionic capitals on which rests a semi-circular arch. The door, which is in three parts, is made up of a checked pattern with sixteen panels decorated with diamonds and squares. Higher up, on the façade, in a niche, there is a wooden polychrome statue of Saint-Oyen, the local patron saint who watches over the parish.